As The Leadership and Diversity Coach™, I work with individuals, teams, and organizations.
I bring expertise and many years of experience with executive leadership; individual, group, and organization coaching and consulting; personal and organizational change; leadership development; diversity and inclusion leadership; and facilitation.
As Professional Certified Coach (PCC) and Certified Professional Co-Active Coach (CPCC), I
- Co-create a close and trusting coaching relationship.
- Listen and ask powerful questions.
- Advocate fiercely for your goals and what you want at work and in life.
- Celebrate you for who you are.
- Use purpose, vision, values as the foundation for our coaching work.
- Foster personal, professional, and career change.
- Support self-responsibility and accountability.
- Infuse our work together with diversity and inclusion understanding, skills, and change.
As Whole-Being Coach, our coaching relationship and work includes everything about you as coaching client – Your goals at work and in life. Who you are and who you are becoming. Your inner being. Your social being and identity. Your relationship with nature and the Earth. Whole-being coaching brings all of whom you are into our coaching relationship and process. It is coaching from a perspective of relationship, action, and diversity, equality, and inclusion.
As Mentor Coach for coaches, I work with coaches on their coaching journey, including:
- ICF Core Coaching Competencies for ICF Credentialing, rather than coaching on practice building, life balance, or other topics unrelated to obtaining an ICF credential.
- Coaching competency and skill assessment – observe/listen to actual coaching sessions and recordings to provide feedback focused on ICF core coaching competencies.
- Client case/situational support with specific client issues and challenges.
- Developing Coaching processes, methods, and structures.
- Assisting coaches in their human developmental journey from an emphasis on external authority and skills to greater awareness, responsibility, accountability, and mastery in relating to self and others.
- Support for development of coaching education plans and processes.
I coach from a place of love, joy, intimate connection, authenticity, courage, honesty, equality and diversity, and life-long learning.